Friday, March 27, 2009

CELINE IS IN AN EXTREMELY HORRIBLE MOOD!

I do hope that I can cry out right in front of you, to tell you everything that have happened today.
I do hope that I can be embraced in your arms, to seek fer the comfort I need to ease the pain.
I do hope that I can hear your voice, whispering those lil nothings just to make me feel glad.
I do hope that I can see your face, cos that's just all I ultimately want.
And as it states, I do hope. I do hope that whatever I have just hoped fer, would come true. Not in the near future, but right now.

Had a lousy day at soccer today. I totally had no idea why each time the ball comes to me, I just stared at the ball and stunned. Lagged and woohoo, I conceded yet another goals. JUMP CELINE, JUMP! Damn it, whats with you today!

Yes, I've been too caught up the all the thoughts.
Yes, I've been wanting to get away from civilisation so much that I want to just vanish from the world.
Yes, I've been rude, I've been mean, I've been all a bitch would be.
I'm stressed out, really really stressed.
You don't get me, don't condemn me. Just leave me alone, not that I would stand right in front of you and block your way. I may be grouchy, easily irritated by loud noises, but I dare swear I wouldn't have done so to you, if you hadn't chose to bug me.

Kickoff match is starting on next next Wed.
No more conceding of goals?
No more nonsense thoughts in the field?
No more mistakes?
WAKE UP CELINE, WAKE UP.
YOU'VE GOT NOT MUCH TIME LEFT, SO SNAP OUT OF EVERYTHING!

No comments: