Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Well, I've not been updating my blog fer the past weeks. Mainly because I cannot find the energy and time to do so. Unknowingly, it has came to the end of term 1. According to the other teachers, this is one of the only holidays that we don't have to study and we should enjoy it while it last. Tell me the joy in it.

The only holiday that we don't have to study?
We've got e-learning topics piled up, assignments and tutorials as usual. I believe the workload is even heavier than the normal week at school. So tell me how true is 'we don't have to study'.

Soccer training is stepping up once again. I've kinda anticipated this to happen, since Nationals are coming. But I never expect such intensity. The trainings days are now rather scary. Imagine training every Monday evening, Wednesday morning and evening, Friday evening and maybe Saturday morning. Oh man~ its really scary.

Other than that, I've got back my Chemistry test. HAHA! Guess what! Celine scored 8 out of 25, and is currently the 2nd best in class, tie w this other guy that has tuition. Haha! Okay, its nothing to be proud of anyway, cos after all I've failed. Gosh. I thought to be able to survive in Jc, you just have to be consistently hard working, but I'm convinced its more than that now.

CELINE IS DEPRESSED!

k, now that the first quarter of school has ended. It means that mids are soon coming followed by promos. Too soon to think now? Ha, I'm sure its coming in no time.

What a weird style of blogging. Who cares.
Tata.

No comments: