Sunday, August 02, 2009

I never knew I was that bothered, I never knew it would have hit me so bad.
MPTS is over for me, perhaps it'd be last time such horror is about to happen.

"You're the first born of the family, gotta prove it right."
Mum, I wish I could.

"You gotta choose between catching goals and gaining entry to U, make your stand!"
Perhaps I got to. Thanks for reminding me of my agenda in this school.

"The glory stays with the school, the stains are what's left with you."
The cruel truth of striving so hard for the championship or a title for the school.

"Get the time line right, its promos first then A div. Not A div before promos."
Yes Khai, thanks for reminding me about that.

"Are you intending to change position? I'm glad you've got no intentions to, cos I doubt I'll be able to find a good enough substitute for coming A div."
I really wish I don't have to disappoint you coach, I know where you're coming from and I know that you wish we can superseed our seniors. I sincerely wanna be able to be physically and mentally there for the seasons there next year. But I've got to make sure I get promoted.

"That's your commitment, you chose it, you fulfill it to the end."
Guess be it studies or soccer, its both my commitment. Though I can't take on 2 at a time, I shall first strive to get promoted then a sliver for Adiv next year.

I'm not giving up without a fight, its either I make it or break it.

No comments: