Sunday, March 22, 2009

Once again the problem surfaced. Recalled the last time that it causes my heart to flicker, was a few months ago. Bidding goodbye to it, with hopes that it would never ever return to me. But what's with it again. Who would render me his help when I'm feeling helpless. Who is willing to be that pillar to provide me w strength. Who can kindly whisper an encouragement into my ears. The beginning sound so much just like how 2 strangers would eventually be the best of friends, but the events and episodes causes it to sound like a ridiculous love story that shouldn't have even taken place. Who knows maybe one day, I might be able to successfully pretend that I do not know you. And maybe, after a decades, I might be able to have really forgotten you. I wanna move on, I wanna have nothing to do w you. What's keeping me?

No comments: