Sunday, March 15, 2009

THREE CHEERS FOR MARCH HOLIDAYS!

Yup, the much anticipated March Holidays have finally started! Hurrays? Thinking about it, when did March holidays matter so much to me? I must have been so desperate fer holidays that I'm starting to get fascinated and feel the adrenalin rush fer just a pathetic ONE WEEK break. If I hadn't chosen Junior College, I wouldn't even care whether this March Holidays exist or not!

Looking at the stack of work I have to complete, I reckon that the majority of this holidays will be spent working on finishing everything up. Lesser time to spend time with people whom I really really miss hanging out with.

Thinking about how time zoom passes me since the day I've entered Mjc until now. I've realised a few months ago, when I had nothing to do, I'd call up the usual try to arrange to meet the very next hour, or would just lie on the bed and eventually go to another world. I would always hope that school starts the next day, and I'll have something to occupy myself with. Now that school have officially been going on, time passes incredibly fast. I never fail to ask fer more time, more energy to go through each day. How ironic.

Wordy wordy post, but I doubt anyone reads it.
ha, its time to sleep!
Goodnight Celine.

1 comment:

Kanna said...

i do lol.