Saturday, May 09, 2009

now thinking that in 2 more weeks it'll be over, and it'll be farewell for seniors. I feel the butterflies in my stomach. I've not much idea when did I started feeling attached to the individuals in the team. Each and everyone inside the team taught me many valuable lessons in this short period of time. Gosh, believe farewell would be a really teary and crappy event that most of us dread.

yes, 2 weeks. MSG is left w 2 weeks to prove our worth. tho we've lost to VJC (which is indeed a stronger team), we would press on in the seasons. :D coming tues, SEMI-FINALS against SAJC. if we win them, we'd be through the semis going onto the finals. YES, FINALS!

Guess apart from soccer, there's nothing good to blog about. Leaving studies and results out of the picture, my college life is indeed an enjoyable journey thus far.

Moved on.

No comments: