Friday, May 01, 2009

was just lying on the bed, and started thinking where and how would I be 5 years from now. had lived a countable no. of years in my life, preferably hoping that it would stop at 16, cos that's when I felt really happy.

5 years from now,
I may be preparing to finish my thesis, getting ready to do my last set of exams fer my entire life.
or maybe, I'm buried under the tonnes of project work poly gives.
or maybe, I managed to stumble pass my As but not get anywhere and decide to do my degrees abroad.
who knows if I might be already lying in the coffin or hospital bed. Ha!

the many random possibilities, or rather uncertainties.
where will I be, what will I be doing, how will I be doing and so on have kinda bugged me fer the past hour. and honestly, since I've start college, I haven't figured out my plan on where I'd wanna go and what would I wanna achieve in this 2 short years.

in 3 weeks time, it would be June holidays, which also means GP MYE.
how long ago was March holidays? I wonder.
it seems like other than being chased out of class and getting reprimanded for all the assignments that I've left undone, I've accomplished nothing.
Soccer would be the only event that stood out in this entire term. But guess what, I've not taken part in Nationals at all. Honestly, which team would have use their second choice keeper. So I'll just be at the side line, watching watching watching, until the whole season end.

Occasionally thoughts such as, how i wish they step down, how i wish i can play, how i wish i was the first keeper, would struck me. But at the end of the day, I'm glad I'm under the wings of my seniors, well-protected and cared for by them. For they really taught me sportsmanship, and inspired me with their passion for soccer.

Long and lengthy post. Sums up my whole term 2.

Boy I wouldn't mind.

No comments: