Thursday, June 04, 2009

the june break is finally here! :D

guess that sounds like a joyous matter worthy for a champagne. but the school seemed to have misinterpreted the meaning of a holiday, hence, its stained. we have extended lectures, we go to school like poly students for this extra days, teachers book the class for extra tutorials.

well, it still sound pretty relaxing, and at least, we're not required to wake up at 6 every morning. but on top of it all, our first day of holidays started with a huge bang! every year ones very first official paper in MJ. Gp MYE. after which, we are supposed to go for our end of term II bash.

and as usual, the school have either misinterpreted the meaning of a bash or they have named this event wrongly. the bash ended up being visiting ancient civilisation museum, followed by watching monster vs alien in lido. wow! I would have given up the bash for such an amazing tour -.-!

My body finally decided that, hey this isn't how I should be spending this crucial June break. As such, I fell sick on Monday night. Obtained a MC, and tadaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I've not been in school since the end of Monday. Kudos to my great immune system, it has chosen to fall sick at the right time. I've been slacking at home, doing nothing but to eat and sleep. Never had I felt rested enough. Thanks, I love myself more now.

Have to go down to school tmr. For something that I'd rather get to know from a third party. The announcement of our exco positions. It wouldn't surprise me if I don't get it. Cos after last friday, 29th May, I've already told myself that that's it. I've tried, I've done what I could. But if she would to get it, I'd be utterly shocked and disappointed.
Let's see whether is it a surprise or an already anticipated outcome awaiting for the team.

No comments: