Saturday, April 03, 2010




to the only one that still visits this page!

it was that htht we had, under that Yishun block. that was kick start this friendship. oh my, how i wished i didn't there! haha, kidding. you're like one of the nicest people I've come across. most of the times, I feel that you're even more concerned for my problems than I am. thanks for all the calls in the middle of the night. thanks for all the jokes whenever I'm bored. thanks for all the encouragements along the way. thanks for EVERY SINGLE THING you've done! :) you're da bomb! I LOVE YOU!

20 days later, you're gonna get your head shaved, put on that green uniform and be sent to pulau tekong (did i get it righttttt?!). i'm gna miss you! :( you must not forget me okay! haha, that's the end! you need tissue! HAHAHA

No comments: