Friday, November 27, 2009

It has been ages since I ever used this form of diary in my life! From the last time I've checked, it was 11sept. and throughout this period, I'm proud to say that I've conquered my final last bit of year 1 life in college!
  1. Promos is over! with a B S U for my H2. I know it looks bad. Just look at the first grade will do!
  2. WR is nicely done and submitted
  3. OP is finally over after hell lot of dry runs!
  4. Last 2 weeks of holiday lectures are over!
All in all, CELINE HAS BECOME RICHER!

thankfully to PW, I've found much more to look forward in school (: discovered that I've been dwelling in my own comfort zone and hey! i should get out. can now finally remove the title of classmate, and replace them with friends. so, college life is so much better for me now. the mad rush of WR kick start the life in E4-4, and that's the life I've been missing so much ever since the life in Deyi came to an end. Tho undeniable Deyi can be more interesting, but the atmosphere here urge me to just forget about all the stress and enjoy it ttm.

OP then brought us a whole lot closer! with enjoyable fast food rush, card game sessions and movie dates. people tend to become a lot closer when they have common enemy. in this case, we had one. all the lame games that we played, silly tricks we played.

last 2 weeks of lectures may seem dry. every lecture last for 100 mins. but I guess with them, life was made simpler. i kinda realise myself looking forward to school, esp to breaks. proud to say, i've found new friends. friends whom I can laugh with instead of laugh at.

Dad promised me 1k if i work for him. but i've certainly no idea if this 1k, would make me poorer or richer.

No comments: