Friday, September 11, 2009

wow, its like exactly a month ago since the last post. guess that's e cause of how we city-dwellers lead our lives.

while it was merely just a month ago since I last used my blog, I'm less than a month away from THE exam. well, its not gonna be as major as Os or As, but its definitely something that I fear. Maybe because I see myself screwing it up and end up spending another year doing college, being afraid of failure like such, I'm not at all optimistic about this coming one. =/

Lately I've been really interested in the western prom culture, haha! I would wonder why actually. Thinking about it, its quite cool with the idea of having prom boutonniere and corsage. heh, prom boutonniere is what a girl would buy for her date and pin it on his prom tux. While a corsage, usually in a bracelet form, is what a guy for would for his date. The prom boutonniere and corsage is the identify of a couple during prom when there are tonnes of other people together. HAHA! So that's currently what I've been doing for the past few days, figuring different cultures and understanding the meaning behind it. Soul enriching, and brings me a little closer to people in the other half of the world.
Books pretty much drive me to this state of sanity.

Another thought that have been lingering in my mind for the past few months. While life in college is much of an inferno for me, the thought about going overseas to finish up my studies in a much less stressful manner seem really inviting. Being so emotionally attached in where I am, and knowing that its impossible to have both my friends and a less stressful environment. But being who I am, I still believe that my friends shouldn't be the sacrificed lamb.

That's for now. I'm done.

No comments: